TERMS & CONDITIONS
www.cakemagic.ie is owned and administered by Cakemagic, Drumavaddy, Redhills, Co. Cavan, H14PA02. If you require any specific information relating to the website or have concerns/complaints you can contact us directly at email@example.com
Cakemagic only uses contact information submitted on the website to liaise with customers in relation to their orders with us. We do occasionally produce marketing material but customers will not receive such material unless they have chosen to do so by ticking the relevant opt-in box during the checkout process. If you do receive any such material and decide you do not wish to receive further similar materials please contact us directly and we can take you off the mailing list. We do not share any customer information with any third parties.
Allergens, dairy, wheat, soya and eggs, and in some products nuts including peanuts which are clearly labelled on our packaging and that all our products or goods are prepared in a kitchen that handles nuts or peanuts.
Online orders for delivery/collection:
- All orders are final when full payment is received and a confirmation email is sent to the customer.
- Any changes to orders or cancellations of orders must be requested by the customer 3 days before the date it’s required for, by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- All products are made to order. Cakemagic will have no obligation to refund monies to the customer where the order was not collected on the date specified and allocation time, and when the order was already made and available for collection.
- On all postal goods, Cakemagic’s decision to offer replacement of goods ordered or a refund is made solely at Cakemagic’s discretion. Where the goods have been damaged, we will require the goods returned or photographs clearly showing the damage. Notification of damage must be made within 24 hours of receiving them.
- For all goods or orders collected from Cakemagic’s premises, we are not liable for any damage or loss occurred to the goods once it leaves Cakemagic’s premises. All goods should be placed on a flat surface in the boot of the car and not transported on any slanted surface.